- 1. Datum & tijd selecteren
- 2. Tickets kiezen
- 3. Bestelling afronden
- Reserve your date and entry time for your visit at your leisure.
- Seven tickets are available for each entry time.
- A pre-booked ticket is required.
- Please arrive during throughout the entry time, and stay as long as you like. We close at 5 pm. Fifteen tickets are available for each entry time.
- If you have an Ooievaars or other or pass that allows admission free of charge (ICOM, Veteranenpas, Patron / Contributor Pass), you still need to book an online ticket below.
- Please wear a face-mask until 25th of June.
- The average visit duration is at least 1.5 hours. The latest entry time (3.30 pm to 4 pm) is therefore especially suitable for a short introduction.
If you have questions about online ticketing, precautions we take in connection with the coronavirus or what we expect from our visitors, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Would you like to cancel a ticket you have ordered? Click here