Opening hours and prices
Please note: in line with national policy relating to the Coronavirus the National Monument Oranjehotel is closed to the public through 6 april 2020.
Opening hours are Tuesday – Sunday from 11am to 5pm.
Closed on Mondays, First Christmas Day and New Years Day.
|Groups (min. 15 people)||€ 8,00|
|Youth (8 - 24 years old)*||€ 5,00|
|Family ticket**||€ 25,00|
|Veteran Card/ ICOM||free|
- Please note: we only accept cards, no cash.
- The Museum card is not valid.
- Each visitor receives a free audio guide for an individual tour of the Oranjehotel.
- We do not provide guided tours. We can, however, organize an introduction or discussion for your group (reserve at least 2 weeks in advance). Click here for more information.
- If you want to show or donate documents, please make an appointment first at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have an advisory age of at least 8 years.
- Read our visiting conditions and house rules below.
** Family ticket: 2 adults and max 3 children